Friday, March 23, 2007

Renovation




Carpenter, Remodeler, Builder, Home Wrecker...not that kind!! I decided to give my site a facelift... I think it looks better and more user friendly but please throw feedback at me.

We recieved our 2007 NASCAR DAY pins today...it's one small way to help support The NASCAR Foundation.

Qualifying should be very interesting tonight!! No crystal ball here but my gut tells me that a Rosox car is up or very near the front...they have had a lot of time with the CoT...


2 comments:

Starla said...

Hey, your blog site looks good.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Where's you get the Michigan Plate?

Qualifying was surprisingly boring I thought, except for Allmendiner touching the wall on his 2nd lap.

Sort of a mixed bag for the top ten.
2 Hendricks
3 Evernhams
2 Gibbs
1 Rosox
1 Davis
1 Haas

IT was good to see Jarrett race his way in.

tsrfan