Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ranting!!!

Anyone but a Hendrick team!! The fact is they are the favorites at Martinsville with Ironboy having 6 wins, J.J. has 1 and Busch Baby...well he's becoming a threat. 3 of the 4 drivers are in the top ten...blah..blah..blah!!! I am really hoping for a Gibbs, RCR, DEI or Rosox victory, anyone but a Hendrick, and see some shuffle in the points standings. The limelight is very dim in my eyes and the continued presence of Gordon, Johnson and K. Busch on the front page is getting very old fast so early in the season.

Cool sign right? I found it on Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Starla said...

Well I just checked out some stuff about the last four years at Martinsville. And I feel real bad about saying this, but Jeff Gordon won both races there in 2003 and both races in 2005. But hopefully stats won't matter and someone else can win besides a Hendrick team.

Starla said...

Sorry I did not mention how cool the sign is. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have faith my brother-in-typing, we ain't gonna let them H boys take the checkered this week.

My pick to win is James Hylton...

Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh at the sign. :)

Anonymous said...

Great sign .... the Hendrick team is very strong.