Saturday, March 3, 2007

Withdrawal


I've been bouncing off the walls, surfing the web and watching the tele trying to get my fix. I feel like a junkie or that crack head I saw once crawling on the floor looking for a minuscule piece he imagined he dropped. I'm thinking of starting a "NNA" {no NASCAR anonymous} meeting. I know it's bad when I agree to go out to Walmart just to get out of the house. Doesn't NASCAR know how this effects "me"? {keeping it on "me" is healthy for my recovery} What are they thinking??!! Phew! I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. Kudos go out to all you bloggaters who've found it somewhere in your creative minds to blog this weekend. It's kept my withdrawals to a minimum and I'm actually grateful for the roadcourse race tomorrow, even though it's a Busch race. I normally don't pay much attention to the Cup road races let alone a Busch road race out of the country. Okay...so maybe it's NASCAR's way of keeping the ratings up. I guess I'll go out and chop some more frikkin ice!! Buenos diás amigo's!!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Yeah, I've been walking around the house bumping into things, I'm so out of it. Bring on the damn racing already!

Onebadwheel.com said...

yeah...I'm looking forward to the road race as well. I'm not a big fan of it either...strange, hunh?

Shake n Bake

Anonymous said...

Fear Not! Ole DW is right around the corner, boooooooogity!