Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mikey Likes It

Mikey has finally made one tiny step in the right direction. Terry Labonte will take the wheel of the #55 Toyo for the road course races at Watkins Glen and Infineon. Mikey was actually quoted as saying... "It's not an easy decision for me to remove myself from the car, but I know it is for the betterment of our whole program"... No shiitz Toucan!! What was your first clue??

With all the supposed certainty by AP, Jr. will announce later today that he will take the wheel of the #5 throwing Shrub to the mulch pile, but rumor also has it that Mother Theresa could put Shrub in the #8 or better yet Marty Jr. in the #8 and Shrub in the #1 car because Shrub isn't old enough to drink!! I feel the #5 Kelloggs deserves the likes of someone like Dale Jr. Terry Labonte has two Cup Championships and is one of NASCAR's greatest. I never liked Shrub in that car but seeing him in the #8 might be worse. Too much speculation for me... I'll be happy when it's all said and done.

No comments: