Monday, August 13, 2007

Summer Heat

Smoke has returned!! A 3 win streak and counting. The speculation around why Stewart is so strong after mid-season varies and it's anybody's guess, but I like to think he takes the first half season to warm up and by mid-season he is hot.

Kevin Harvick should know better than to anger an already ired Latino. As a rule they are hot tempered and Monty is no exception. I'm sure things will calm down. Kevin is right in that Montoya is almost always involved in some type of altercation, plus I think he had a big sense of entitlement coming into the race at The Glen. I get a sense that Monty is out to prove to the world that he is the Road Course King, but just because he's used to no fenders doesn't give him the right to tear everyone's off.

Tire hopping... Have a good day!!!

3 comments:

Starla said...

I am so glad to see Smoke win another. This is great. I spent the first half of the season worried that Smoke would never win again. Now look at him.

Anonymous said...

You are right on target about John Paul...he's a wreckfest, maybe even more than Stevie Wallace!!

Anonymous said...

well I don't think he is quite in the Steve Wallace category but he has had his moments..I think he just found out on sunday that blocking might be alright in F1 but when you do it with the good old boys you get punted....