Thursday, August 16, 2007

Change is Good

All that's needed is the #81. Although I'm not sure why Jr. wouldn't use the #83. Well, it's a no brainer that mom T kept her talons on the #8. Of course it's all in spite because without Jr. it's a worthless number... she can place it over the door in her new DEI-Ginn museum.

I'm not surprised to hear that part of the #18 Interstate Battery car woes are due to lack of cash. They've been a major car sponsor for many years now but their pockets alone are not deep enough. I'm sure JD Gibbs can find a suitable co-sponsor. I have a Bobby Labonte #18 diecast in my collection... but I also have the Ricky Rudd #21 Motorcraft and look at the changes that car has been through... "Little Debbie"... who'd a thunk!!

Back at the Cottage... Pattyjo & I will take ownership of a beautiful blue '95 T-Bird LX today at 5:00. It's in awesome condition with 88k on the odometer with new Firestone's and a 10 changer CD player mounted in the trunk. She needed a different car because the old Neon we bought from a friend in need last year is needing too much work, so we gave it to Pattyjo's brother. Pattyjo is excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice car for cruisin'...I don't put a lot of stock in the number thing but I think Ms. Earnhart made a pr faux pas of the highest order here..Uf she had been reasonable it would have gone along way to improving the situation....After the whole whizbang show of buying out Ginn DEI doesn't look that well situated other than with Truex..Mark Martin is only part time,Menard has a way mto go and no big name driver for the 8 now that the 'Shrub" is out of the market...

Cheyenne said...

Brian Vickers has the 83.

Racefan57 said...

Geesh Cheyenne... I knew that!! LOL Actually I had a brain freeze or something