Saturday, September 8, 2007

Flea Market Shopping

Last night we took the family to an annual event in the village of Hudson Falls, NY called "Sandy Hill Days". It's fun for all with craft vendors, a flea market and rides, oh and the typical foods. At the flea market I hit gold!! Below are pics I found online of the items I bought for a total of $25.00. In order it's the 1/24th scale #3 inaugural 1996 Japan race and then the 1998 Daytona 500 win 1/64th scale with autographed card and last the Black Gold #3 1995 Richard Childress diecast with autographed card..... I kid you not!!
$25.00 total investment!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I award you the Power Shopper of the Year trophy ...where is this flea market..or is this a closely guarded secret....sealed in a mayonaise jar on Fink and Wagnell's porch??

Starla said...

Dude you get all the deals.

Clance' McClannahan said...

I love flea markets. I recently got a 24kt gold Earnhardt Sr. Memorial lighter for a buck.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]