Monday, February 22, 2010

Re-Run


This is an image of what the vast majority of NASCAR fans dream of. I'm not a Johnson hater but I too am discouraged. I actually believe that NASCAR's TV ratings will fall even more if Johnson continues to win races. I read many forums last night after the race and fans as a whole are not happy. My own wife won't even sit to watch a race anymore, she was in another room watching Lifetime movies. This from a woman who used to jump up and down in the living room, now she won't even bat an eyelash. As soon as I saw Harvick scrape the wall with 2 laps to go I took the dog for a walk.

His win yesterday was pure luck. Something he has had time and time again. He did not have the best car in the field. Funny how many think it's a conspiracy.. NASCAR conspire ?? nah! But much of it is just pure good luck.

So we brush ourselves off and hope somebody new wins at Vegas.

3 comments:

Vroom said...

I wanted Happy to win!

Cheyenne said...

It gets so old so quickly. We are no better off than we were last year at the end of the season. Nothing's changed.

Cory said...

Love the pic. Not a johnson hater, but man lets have some competition! Go Jr.

nascarcountry88.blogspot.com