Sunday, December 16, 2007

Brighter Future


Michael Waltrip
Originally uploaded by Racefan57
This post is linked to my Flickr account because I have this pic of Mikey that I took at Loudon. He was standing there talking and joking with Pattyjo and I like we knew each other for years. After that I found a whole new respect for the man and I am happy to hear that Ryan Pemberton has joined MWR as David Reutimann's crew chief. I predict an awesome '08 season for the "Domino 00".

Click "Michael Waltrip" under his picture. It will take you to my Flickr photostream.

Happy Holiday's and for those of you down south.... I could use a hand shoveling snow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Mikey improving his lot for '08!

Anonymous said...

I have always liked Mikey! And there has been more than once now that you have confirmed that he is a "good guy".

Shoveling here in Lansing, MI also. We only got about 6.5 inches. I am sure that is small compared to what others got.

If you get a chance, would you mind changing the link for my Ryan Newman Fan page on your blogroll. It is now http://ryannewmaninfo.info.

Thanks