Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dirt Trackin


Fonda Speedway, Fonda NY
Photo by Me!

Pattyjo and I took our 10 year old's son and nephew to one of our local dirt tracks last night. The boys had a blast...but I think Patty and I had more fun. It was our first...why? Good question because we have 5 of these tracks within an hour and a half from our house. We now plan on going to more. Lebanon Valley Speedway in Western Mass. is next on our list. Tony Stewart has raced there and The World of Outlaws are regulars.

Coca-Cola 600!!...Shrub again?? Getting old!!

2 comments:

Starla said...

I love dirt track racing. We have a dirt track that is a 10 minute drive for us to get there. And in 1994 if I'm not mistaken, Tony Stewart raced at the track. We have also had Kenny Wallace and Ken Schrader race there. I went when they were there.

Anonymous said...

cool starla , its my dream to watch the race but could never make it to go there!!

lucky you