Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feel Good


One word.... fantastic !

That's how I feel about Justin Allgaier winning the Nationwide race at Bristol yesterday. Not only did it feel good not to see Kyle Busch in Victory Lane it felt good to see a non - cup driver win. I was actually excited. Something I have not felt in awhile watching a race. About half way I said to Pattyjo "watch this kid Allgaier". Albeit I've had my eye on him since he started his Nationwide career last season making Rookie of the Year. I also want to give a kudo to Brad Keselowski for racing Justin clean in the final laps. They both gave The Captain something to be proud of.

Now if only we can have another feel good race today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.