Sunday, October 28, 2007

GO REDSOX

Yellow pretty much sums up the Busch race at Memphis yesterday. Cautions are all part of a good race, but this race proved, to me at least, that there can be too many. By the time lap 120 was complete I was ready to watch a movie or something.


Kudos to Dave Reutimann for his first Busch Series win and chalk one up for Toyo and MWR too.


The Biff on the pole at Atlanta.... now there's a surprise! Perhaps with all the negative publicity Roush-Fenway is getting over the Edwards-Kenseth fiasco, The Biff was able to focus... whatever!! But I think it's cool to see Greg get a pole and the RedSox... WOW!! 3-0 in the World Series. Our household is full of diehard RedSox fans, including my 10 year old son who is going to get a pancake breakfast this morning to celebrate the Sox victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good run for MWR and Reutiman..he had em covered all day..tip of the hat to Jerry Baxter his crew chief...not having a dog in the world series fight I will still yell Go Sox ..for all my New England buddies